THE LATEST UPDATES FOR COVID-19 IN ARMENIA
Due to the new government regulations, from January 22, 2022, only the guests who meet the below criteria are allowed on the hotel and restaurant premises:
- Provide vaccination certificate through QR code or hard copy version exported from
- Provide negative PCR test results conducted within the last 72 hours
- Provide negative rapid test results conducted within the last 24 hours
The requirement applies to all guests over the age of 18.
As part of our response to COVID-19, hotels are implementing additional processes to help protect the safety of guests and team members, including new cleaning protocols. During this time, certain services and amenities may be unavailable and guests may be required to wear masks or other protective equipment. In many areas, local travel restrictions may impact your trip, including requirements that hotels accept essential travellers only and guests comply with self-quarantine guidelines. Be sure to check the specific restrictions for your destination before travelling and our flexible booking policies in the event your plans change. Please contact the hotel directly with questions.
We work responsibly by keeping our guests and employees safe during coronavirus.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Enhanced social distancing measures in public spaces
- Health essentials available in the hotel
- Best-in-class hygiene training for hotel staff
ADDITIONAL SAFETY AND SANITATION MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Touchless hand sanitizer at the entrance of the hotel
Special signs reminding about social distancing
New standards for room cleaning
Breakfast table distance/ In-room breakfast