''Opera Suite Hotel'' is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position of the Receptionist who will organize and control casual hotel activities and will be a link between different departments of the company.
1. Attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out, inquiries and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
2. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
3. Manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
4. Ensure that all rooms are available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due.
5. Coordinate and supply guests with directions, information regarding property and local areas of interest, maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc.
6. Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify special requests and check the accuracy of reports.
7. Display a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in both dealing with guests and employees.
8. Follow and respect company policies.
1. Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills,
2. Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills,
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
4. High proficiency in speaking and writing Armenian, English and Russian languages,
5. Ability to learn and orientate quickly,
6. Positive, pragmatic, professional attitude with good interpersonal skills,
7. Time management skills.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Work in one of the best and developing hospitality service.
- Be part of a creative and professional team with opportunities to learn and develop
- Have the opportunity to engage in a challenging work
- Be provided with a tasty lunch.
All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +374 96 20 10 60.